1840 – The Millerstown Union Church was dedicated for the joint use of German Reformed, Lutheran, and Moravian Congregations.
1845 – The 20 Lutheran members formally organized as a congregation within the Union.
1871 – Construction of the old St. Paul Lutheran Church began.
1880 – St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Lancaster was built.
1940’s – St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Lancaster was renovated.
1973 – The old St. Paul Lutheran Church was demolished and new construction began.
1975 – The Millersville Senior Center began to meet at St. Paul Church.
1986 – More renovations to St. Paul Lutheran Church were completed.
2000 – St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Lancaster closes; congregation votes to merge with St. Paul Lutheran Church in Millersville.
test test test